Monday, March 23, 2009

It's a Miracle!

Just have to share... A dear friend gave me some verses that just touched my heart. As you know, we are planning for the baby's middle name to be "miracle" in Danish, which is Mirakel. So Kathy took it upon herself to look up all the verses in the Bible with the word "miracle" in them and printed off a selection. What a heartfelt and meaningful gift! Wow, am I grateful to see how God used this special word in His Word!

Hope you enjoy! (I believe these are from the Message)

We'll never comprehend all the great things he does; his miracle-surprises can't be counted. (Job 9:10)

What a miracle of skin and bone, muscle and brain! (Job 10:11) - this one is very cool! :)

How he piles up the cumulus clouds--all these miracle-wonders of a perfect Mind... (Job 37:16)

So thank God for His marvelous love, for his miracle mercy to the children He loves. (Psalm 107:8, 15, 21, 31)

Oh God, my Lord, step in; work a miracle for me--you can do it! (Psalm 109:21)

Open my eyes so I can see what you show me of your miracle-wonders. (Psalm 119:18) LOVE this!

Help me understand these things inside and out so I can ponder your miracle-wonders. (Psalm 119:27)
This is my prayer!

Thank the miracle-working God, His love never quits. (Psalm 136:4)
Amen!

God you are my God. I celebrate you. I praise you. You've done your share of miracle-wonders, well-thought-out plans, solid and sure. (Isaiah 25:1)

Later a few religion scholars and Pharisees got on him. "Teacher, we want to see your credentials. Give us some hard evidence that God is in this. How about a miracle?"
:)

These are just so REAL! I love the meaning behind all of them, I love how He works His miracles today JUST as much as He did when He walked the earth... and I love how dear friends speak to me as the Holy Spirit spoke to them. Thank you, Kathy, for the continued reminder that God's hand is completely in this "Mirakel" of life! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment