Wednesday, March 4, 2009

We did it!

Okay... I broke down. I started a blog! A very good friend who will remain nameless (Elizabeth Vaught) convinced me that a blog would be a great way to record thoughts, solicit prayer requests and just stay connected. But most of all, we have wonderful news of a new baby entering our Olsen Crew! I can't wait to print all these amazing stories for her (yes, it's a GIRL!) baby book! Thank you in advance for letting me journal my thoughts and prayers. I do hope that you find some encouragement through these words. And I do hope and pray that I'm nothing but a vessel of what the Lord is doing in and through my life! The journey begins...

1 comment:

  1. Wow. What an honor to be the first comment on this blog journey with you. First of all, way to go with the set up! I really hope this will be a way for you to get out there what sometimes, you might not even know is in there, especially through this miraculous pregnancy. I know your family and friends will appreciate the updates because we care so much about you and your precious family. This is a great way to check in on you to see how we can best pray for you. I hate that I don't get to see you everyday like we used to get to, but, the bond of Christ is strong in us my sweet sister! Vaught's are prayin'! To pieces...

    ReplyDelete