Friday, May 29, 2009

At Last!

This is what I've been waiting for ALL week! Well, it's only been since Tuesday, but it sure seems longer than that... I don't know if I can stand this much longer! This "being apart stuff" is a big time bummer!

From left: Grandpa, Ty, Crist, Dane and Tom--watching Laurel & Hardy again.


...and here they are laughing at Abbott & Costello...


Today was another day complete with our normal routine "nothingness"...which again is good! Adalynn still wiggles around in my belly and maintains a heartbeat of 145 to 150. She's a trooper! Mom and I just hung around the room waiting on all the boys to arrive... wow, was it good to see and hug them!

We did have a bright spot today as these flowers arrived... thank you Kate for REALLY lifting our spirits today! It says on the card that this is a Kalanchoe. Absolutely vivid pink... SO pretty!


Heading to bed (with Tom here with me tonight. YEAH!!)... the boys are with my parents at Aunt Pat and Uncle Jim's house... oh, life is good.

Thank you, friends, for continued support and prayer. We are humbly grateful!

1 comment:

  1. Karen,
    I LOVE YOU! I just wanted you to know I am sending a hug your way.

    ReplyDelete