Saturday, May 23, 2009

More flowers!

Once again we were pleasantly surprised by the Tipton Hurst man... I cannot tell you how something so beautiful can just brighten our day. Truly a lift to the spirits and makes our room look and smell so good!

These beautiful hydrangeas are from the Morgan family (Cindy, Steve, Amberle and Chelsea). Not only were they taking care of my boy all day, they were sending love down to us all the way from NWA! LOVE these!


...And these AMAZING flowers are from our Tucker Elementary family. They take care of our boys so well...we couldn't ask for a more caring group of people that truly have a heart for kids and their education. And then they bless us with this! Thank you friends! It smells as good as it looks!

2 comments:

  1. It is obvious that you are loved and missed, Karen. Those flowers are beautiful! And that fruit basket, yum-o! I had a thought. You, my beloved WWW sister, friend and cheerleader ... Kathy, my beloved WWW mother, friend and consummate encourager ... both staring trial in the face, both allowing Christ to be the sweet aroma He is in hospitals and doctor's offices all over Arkansas ... God is doing something BIG here people! All for His name.

    Hang in there, Karen, my precious friend. May you know how Christ shines through you in ALL this.

    To pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Elizabeth...always the encourager. Thank you for your kinds thoughts. I do pray that in spite of myself Jesus himself is shining through! I certainly saw (see) that in Kathy. Love you my friend

    ReplyDelete