Friday, May 22, 2009

We are totally spoiled!

Below are some beautiful treats we got today... wow! What a fun surprise! Thank you friends!

The beautiful flowers above are from my dear friend Ellen. I told Ellen that the feeling I got when these were delivered was the same as when she entered a room... Sunshine just came into this place!


The gorgeous flowers are from my sweet East Wing family at Fellowship. You wouldn't believe how wonderful they smell! Just aromatherapy at its best! And the peach roses are just extraordinary--my favorite! Thank you my "family"... you are loved.


These roses are from my sweet cousins Ashley Reeves and Jennifer Jackson. What a beautiful sight in front of the construction that is normally seen out the hospital window!



This plant is also from my cousins. I can't remember the name, I'll have to find out from my Aunt Pat. But it's perfect and simply elegant. A great reminder of our sweet Adalynn to come! Both of these plants were hand delivered by Aunt Pat and Uncle Jim. I'm so grateful that I'm here so close to this family! They have been a godsend!


This is the amazing Edible Arrangement sent from the Phillips family (Don, Jan, Kim, Lindsey and Bradon). Words cannot express how good it is... notice the chocolate covered strawberries and pineapples. Uh...this is just amazing. Thank you my friends!

Yes, we are totally spoiled. I guess we have a lot of people fooled... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment