Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Adalynn Mirakel Olsen is Here!

At 12:50 pm, Tom got the word out that Adalynn Mirakel Olsen has arrived at 5 lbs. 1 oz. and both she and Karen are doing well! Tom says, "Yeah, God!!!" I second that.

As soon as more details or photos come, they will be posted here. So, come on back, ya hear? In the mean time, pray for a steady and smooth recovery for Karen and strength for sweet little Adalynn. She's going to need it with all those strapping lads loving on her constantly! I guess that's what a mother's tender touch is for. Can't you just imagine how loved this little girl, this miracle, is going to be?

Thanks be to God! She is here!

7 comments:

  1. WOOHOO! I can't wait to see a picture of her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly a Miracle! Praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  3. God is good!! Anxiously awaiting pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome news! Congrats, Olsen Crew! God is so good. Can't wait to see pictures and get my hands on her! 5 lbs, 1 oz??? That was a good MICU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Isn't God just AMAZING??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I saw the pictures your son posted on Facebook. She truly is precious and looks very healthy for a premie. My daughter was full tern and only weighed a few ounces more than Adalynn. I'm praying she will be able to come home sooner than expected!

    How is Karen? Can't wait until you are feeling up to posting again. You are in my prayers, sweet sister!

    Terri I. :)

    ReplyDelete